1. The promoter is the Minerals Council of Australia (MCA).
2. The competition is open to citizens of Australia aged 18 years or over. Employees of the MCA, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition are not permitted to enter.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
6. Closing date for entry will be 31 August 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: $1000 JB Hi-Fi online gift voucher and a $1000 donation on behalf of the winner to one of the following organisations: MATES in Mining, Prostate Cancer Foundation, Clontarf Foundation or the STARS Foundation.
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen on Tuesday 1 September 2020 at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email, and/or Direct Message and/or phone if details provided within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The winner will not be named publicly unless otherwise agreed.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. The MCA shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions. Such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
21. MCA also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.