The Mining Skills Organisation Pilot is undertaking a significant selection process to procure the expert/specialist partners and services to deliver outcomes across the pilot.
The approach to procurement is an open, competitive request for quote (RFQ) process from 18 December 2020 to 8 March 2021.
There are eight RFQs as follows:
- RFQ1: Evaluation and sustainability partner
- RFQ2: Digital and design partner
- RFQ3: Digital transformation project hub – embedding material into the training package framework
- RFQ4: Apprenticeships project hub – program design and resources specification initiative
- RFQ5: Attraction and retention project hub – transferable skills initiative
- RFQ6: Attraction and retention project hub – pathways initiative
- RFQ7: Attraction and retention project hub – mining knowledge fundamentals skill set
- RFQ8: Attraction and retention project hub – workforce planning initiative
Vendors applying to be the evaluation and sustainability partner (RFQ1) or digital and design partner (RFQ2) are required to forfeit making a submission to the project hub initiatives (RFQ3-RFQ8 inclusive).
Quotations for delivery of multiple project hub initiatives (RFQ3-RFQ8 inclusive) will be accepted and considered.
Word versions of the RFQ's are available, please email MiningSkillsPilot@minerals.org.au for access.